To be a nationally recognized premier educational institution of Nepal through sustained efforts toward quality education, emphasis on the all round development of the students and dedication for serving the community.
The mission of the campus is to provide access to higher education for the people of the Far West and the country with emphasis to Janajatis, Dalits, women and other marginalized sections. With a view to its aim of evolving the campus into a regional university, the campus aspires to be an accredited institution of higher education, through focused efforts on development of human resources, quality education, physical infrastructure and programme extension activities.
In order to achieve the vision and mission, the campus will strive to achieve the following strategic goals:
· Programme extension in line with the educational demands of Far West.
· Continued efforts toward quality education and all round development of the students.
· Strengthen infrastructure base and human resource and eventually upgrade the Campus into a regional university.
· Qualify for accreditation from the UGC and maintain accreditation status.
· Improve internal efficiency.
· As a socially responsible educational institution maintain good relation with the community.
· Achieve sustainability by expanding the financial resource base.